- Auditions will be held on the stage on Thursday, September 5th starting at 4:30 pm. Audition forms can be downloaded below.
- Students wanting to audition should prepare a song (at least one verse and refrain) from a Broadway musical that best showcases their vocal ability. Songs from FLAT STANLEY are acceptable to sing.
- Songs will be sung a capella (no piano or CD) and must be memorized.
- Students will come to auditions, turn in their audition form, be called in to sing individually and then will either be asked to stay or told that they are free to go. If asked to stay, students will be read from the script in small groups after all of the singing is finished. If you are not asked to stay and read, that does not mean that you will not get a part. It simply means that we have heard enough from you for the day.
- Students are also asked to bring a list of any conflicts that they have from auditions until October 18th. This includes, but is not limited to: sports practices, church/religion classes, dance/music/vocal lessons, doctor’s appointments, vacations, etc. There are only 6 weeks of rehearsals before the show, so it is imperative that students can attend the majority of rehearsals.
- Rehearsals are scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 pm-7:00 pm.
- The performances will be Thursday, October 17th and Friday, October 18th.
- Students who are only interested in being on stage crew should stop by auditions to turn in an audition form, so we have their information. You only need to fill out the section at the top with contact information for you and your parents and the section at the bottom with any conflicts you may have. Students only interested in stage crew will not have to sing.