- Auditions will be Thursday, August 25th after school on the stage.
- Students wanting to audition should prepare a song (at least one verse and refrain) from a Broadway musical that best showcases their vocal ability. Songs from SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK are acceptable to sing.
- Songs will be sung a capella (no piano or CD) and must be memorized.
- Students will come to auditions, fill out an audition form, be called in to sing individually and will then be free to go.
- Students may or may not be asked to read from the script. Since the bulk of the show is music, and there are not many lines, we may skip this to save time.
- Students are also asked to bring a list of any conflicts that they have from auditions until October 14th. This includes, but is not limited to: sports practices, church/religion classes, dance/music/vocal lessons, doctor’s appointments, vacations, etc. There are only 16 rehearsals before the show, so it is imperative that students can attend the majority of rehearsals.
- Rehearsals are scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm.
- The performances will be Thursday, October 13th and Friday, October 14th.
- Students who are only interested in being on stage crew should stop by auditions to fill out a form, so we have their information. Students only interested in stage crew will not have to sing.