- Auditions will be Thursday, September 11th beginning at 3:30 pm on the stage. Auditions will end when all students have had a chance to audition.
- Students should print and fill out the Audition Form prior to auditions, and bring the completed form with them to the auditions.
- Students should also memorize a nursery rhyme to perform at the auditions. These nursery rhymes should be performed emphasizing the use of your voice, facial expressions and body language to embody the character you are portraying. Remember, many of the characters in this show are animals, who would not speak or move quite the same way a person does.
- After performing their nursery rhymes, some students may also be asked to read additional scenes from the script.
- Students are also asked to bring a list of any conflicts that they have from September 15th through October 17th. This includes, but is not limited to: sports practices, church/religion classes, dance/music/vocal lessons, doctor’s appointments, vacations, etc. There are very few rehearsals before the show, so it is imperative that students can attend the majority of rehearsals.
- Rehearsals are scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, most likely from 5:00 pm-6:30 pm. Rehearsals may start earlier or end later as we get closer to the performances. Additional rehearsals will be scheduled as needed.
- The performances will be Thursday, October 16th and Friday, October 17th.
- As of right now, there will not be a Stage Crew for this show. As we get closer to the performances, if we decide we need a Stage Crew, more information will be posted on this website.
- If you are unable to attend auditions, please contact Megan as soon as possible to make other arrangements.