The Addams Family Auditions
- Auditions are scheduled for Thursday, September 7th after school. Audition materials can be found below.
- Students are asked to bring a list of any conflicts that they have from September 11th until October 13th. This includes, but is not limited to: sports practices/games/tournaments, church/religion classes, dance/music/vocal lessons, doctor’s appointments, vacations, etc.
- The performances dates will be Thursday, October 12 and Friday, October 13.
- When students arrive at will auditions, they should turn in their completed audition form. Students will then be called to sing individually, and read from the script in small groups.
- For the singing auditions, students may choose to sing a song from any Broadway show. Songs from The Addams Family are acceptable. Songs will be sung a capella (no piano or CD), and do not have to be memorized.
- After everyone has had a chance to audition, we will decide on a cast. The cast list will be posted on the Drama Club website by 8:00 am on Friday September 8th. If you are cast in the show, the first read through will be after school on Monday, September 11th.
- Rehearsals are tentatively scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm.
- Students who are only interested in being on Stage Crew DO NOT need to come to auditions. We will have a separate sign-up for Stage Crew after we have had auditions.