Shrek Jr. Auditions
- Auditions are scheduled for Tuesday, December 11th from 3:30-6:00 pm. Those auditioning should plan to stay the entire time, although it is possible that we may finish before 6:00.
- Auditions are open to all Wolf Branch 5th-8th grade students.
- Students are asked to bring a list of any conflicts that they have from January 8th until March 22nd. This includes, but is not limited to: sports practices/games/tournaments, church/religion classes, dance/music/vocal lessons, doctor’s appointments, vacations, club meetings, etc. Please be honest about your conflicts. We are more likely to work around conflicts that we know about ahead of time.
- The performances dates are Thursday, March 21 and Friday, March 22. Rehearsals on Monday, March 18, Tuesday, March 19, and Wednesday, March 20 are MANDATORY.
- When students arrive at auditions, they should turn in their completed audition form. Students will then be called to sing individually, and read from the script in small groups.
- For the singing auditions, students should prepare 32 measures (approximately 1 minute) of a song from a Broadway musical or Disney movie. Songs from Shrek the Musical are acceptable to sing.
- After everyone has had a chance to audition, we will decide on a cast. The cast list should be posted on the Drama Club website by 9:00 pm on Tuesday December 11th.
- Rehearsals are tentatively scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm.