- Auditions will be held in the Library on Monday, December 14th starting at 3:30 pm. Audition forms can be downloaded below.
- Students wanting to audition should prepare a song (at least one verse and refrain) from a Disney movie or a Broadway musical that best showcases their vocal ability. Songs from ALADDIN are acceptable to sing.
- Songs will be sung a capella (no piano or CD) and must be memorized.
- Students will come to auditions, turn in their audition form, and will learn a short dance routine. After everyone has danced, students will be called in to sing individually and then will either be asked to stay or told that they are free to go. If asked to stay, students will be read from the script in small groups after all of the singing is finished. If you are not asked to stay and read, that does not mean that you will not get a part. It simply means that we have heard enough from you for the day. Familiarize yourself with the songs from the show, as you may be asked to sing one of them after you read.
- Students are also asked to bring a list of any conflicts that they have from auditions until March 18th. This includes, but is not limited to: sports practices, church/religion classes, dance/music/vocal lessons, doctor’s appointments, vacations, etc.
- Rehearsals are tentatively scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm.
- The performances are tentatively scheduled for Thursday, March 17th and Friday, March 18th.
- We will have a separate sign up for students who are interested in being on Stage Crew. Students who are only interested in being on Stage Crew DO NOT need to come to auditions.